Debbie Robbins started teaching Aerial Pilates classes in Scotland in 2013 and launched her company Air Control Pilates for teacher training in aerial Pilates in 2016. Aerial Pilates blends the Pilates method and aerial arts. Classes are based in Edinburgh, Scotland. Click HERE to find out about upcoming workshops and classes.
Teacher training in 2017, this is courses is for qualified Pilates Instructors to teach Stage 1 Aerial Pilates. Click here for more info - Air Control Pilates
In 2008 she started Aerial, since then she’s trained intensely with
- www.aerialedge.co.uk - Aerial Edge, Glasgow
- www.aerialdance.co.uk All or Nothing, Edinburgh
- www.paperdollmilitia.com Paperdoll Militia UK & U.S.
- www.nofitstate.org NoFit State Circus, Wales
- www.aircraftcircus.com The Hangar- London
- www.fidgetfeet.com Fidget Feet- Ireland
- www.drapes-aeriens.com Fred Deb & Jacques Bertrand – France
Debbie is a mat work Pilates instructor, aerialist, dance artist and professional performer. As well as her Pilates teaching she finds fulfilment through her artistry and is Artistic Director of A Blank Canvas - a platform for her physical art. As part of the Scottish Mental Health Arts and Film Festival Debbie toured Scotland with ‘In Her Shadows‘ in October 2015.